Don’t Get Tagged By Your Skin Tags In Your Instagram Photos!
You have already accepted the existence of skin tags like your fate, haven’t you? But there’s good news. Skin tags are not meant to break your confidence. They are meant to bid a farewell. Glowing skin is the ultimate goal. The skin growth caused due to the formation of multiple skin layers. Though this extra skin does not cause any harm yet they look unappealing. Some skin tags can be irritating or itchy. Doctors can easily remove those provided you pay lots of bucks.
Skin Tags generally grow near delicate areas like groin, armpits, eyelids, etc. As you have googled up thousands of home remedies, thank God you landed up here. Tea tree oil has become popular for so many different reasons, but who wondered it can be used to remove skin tags.
Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree oil is an essential oil which has several medicinal and anti-microbial properties. This oil is extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia which is commonly known as the tea tree. It has been used by the aboriginal people of Australia. It has various antiseptic powers which treat wounds and combats infections. People mostly use tea tree oil to treat athlete’s foot, nail fungus, and foot fungus. As it is one of the essential oils, it is used in a variety of cosmetic and beauty products like shampoos, soaps, essences, and moisturizers.
Why Tea Tree Oil For Skin Tags?
Many essential oils consist of the following properties. It is also used as a mouthwash and for the treatment of gingivitis. Gargles with tea tree oil and water are an instant fix for bad breath. It should not be ingested. This extract is obtained from the scientific process of distillation and evaporation.
- Dehydrating Properties: Tea tree oil is known for its dehydrating effect. Acne and unwanted bacterial infections can be easily removed. As dehydration causes the cease of blood supply to the skin tags, these can easily fall off.
- Antiviral: It has antiviral properties which make your body combat with flu and viral infections. This attribute helps your body fight with cold and cases of flu.
- Immunity Booster: Tea tree oil activates the immune system and boosts your resistance power and activates the white blood cells.
- Antimicrobial Properties: Antimicrobial properties are the traits in any substance which kills the existing harmful microorganism and resisting their reproduction and recreation.
- Antifungal: Tea tree extract is antifungal which makes it effective to cure athlete’s foot, nail fungus, and foot fungus. However, it also cures yeast infection and fungal infections.
How To Use Tea Tree Oil For Skin Tags?
Every remedy has a certain procedure. Tea tree oil to has a method to be adopted while using. You can use tea tree oil as creatively as you want. But typically, to get rid of skin tags you must follow these guidelines:
Tea Tree Oil Solution:
This is a simple solution which needs only a few of the apparatus. It needs only a cotton ball and a bandage apart from tea tree oil.
- Soak a cotton ball in tea tree oil for a few minutes.
- Use a bandage to secure the cotton ball to the affected area.
- Let it stay overnight.
- Repeat it nightly, to see optimum results.
Tea Tree Oil-Vinegar mix:
Apple cider vinegar is already well known for its multiple medicinal properties. It has various medicinal and antimicrobial properties in it which are very useful. Both these when combined form a phenomenal remedy for skin tags.
- Soak a cotton ball in organic apple cider vinegar.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to the cotton ball.
- Use tape or bandage to secure the cotton ball to your skin tag.
- Leave in place for about 10-15 minutes.
- Gently rinse the area with soap and water.
- Repeat up to two to three times per day.
Is Tea Tree Oil Safe?
Tea tree oil promotes healthy and glowing skin by soothing a large number of skin related problems. It is a potent source of herbal attributes essential for the human body. Removing skin tags with tea tree oil is safer than any other method as it is completely organic. This is a purely organic extract from the leaves of the Melaleuca plant. Thus, tea tree oil does no harm to any skin type.
It is safe to play safe and be on a safer side. Every natural element has its own set of guidelines. However, tea tree oil also has a few precautions before using it. Some of them are as follows:
- Use tea tree oil on a smaller patch of the skin to check whether it is suitable for your skin or not. This allergy skin patch test will help you check its suitability.
- Always use diluted portions of tea tree oil or you can blend it with a carrier oil. As 100% tea tree oil can be very irritating to the skin, please check the labels carefully.
- Discontinue if you experience any kind of irritation.
- Do not orally consume tea tree oil. Ingesting tea tree oil can cause a serious reaction such as confusion, dizziness, and improper muscle coordination.
Tea tree oil is one of the safest methods for treating skin tag. This is because it is purely organic and a natural method to treat skin tags. It is a preferable effective solution which has no chance of causing any harm to your skin. As skin tags are the extra skin grown by the composition of multiple skin layers, tea tree oil dehydrates the skin of the tag. It basically cuts the supply of oxygen to the skin resulting in falling off the skin tag. If you feel that something very simple as oil cannot turn your skin into an example of radiance, then you are mistaken. Tea tree oil contains just the right components to help you achieve the glowing skin that everyone is jealous of.